I am delighted to have been asked to be part of the judging panel at Jimmy’s Farm Sausage and Beer Festival this weekend (29th and 30th August 2009). I’m joining Spandau Ballet front man Tony Hadley amongst other judges and I know I’m in for a treat.
Here’s what will be happening at the event:
• Sausage making demonstrations
• Cookery demos
• Live music from the Wild Ones, Daisy Mae and The Smokin Hogs
• Kids’ entertainment – bouncy castle, mini 4×4 driving, face painting, merry go rounds, nature trail activities, sausage making, birds of prey, pottery painting and so much more!
• Guess the weight of the pig and win a £50 Jimmy’s Farm Voucher!
• Spinny Rodeo Pig
• Sausage eating competition with cup prize
• Sausage judging panel to select best sausage producer with cup prize
• Beer judging panel to select best beer producer with cup prize
• Sausage and Beer producers from around the UK
• A brew your own and make your own market place with all the equipment you need to start making homemade sausages and beer
Tickets are £5 and available in advance or on the day.