Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th of July
10am – 5pm
Last year was a great success and 2012 looks to be even better…
We are organising our biggest Sausage and Beer Festival yet and it’s set to be a fantastic weekend!
Join us to celebrate the Great British tradition of Bangers and Beer!!
Here’s what will be happening at the event:
- Sausage making demonstrations
- Best Banger competition
- Sausage Producers selling chilled sausages to take away and Cooked sausages to eat on the day
- Live music
- Kids’ entertainment – bouncy castle, face painting, carousel, pottery painting, nature trail activities, animal petting and much more!
- Spinny Rodeo Pig
- Best Beer Competition
- Local Brewers showcasing and selling their beers
- Sausage and Beer producers from around the UK
- Produce & Craft Stall holders
- Back by popular demand… Sausage Eating Competition – Prizes to be won!!
Tickets are £6.00 per day on the gate and £5.00 per day online http://jimmysfarm.com/products-page/event-tickets/
Jimmy and the team at Jimmy’s Farm look forward to seeing you at the end of July.
If you would like to attend as a producer of beer or sausages please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01473 604206 for a booking form.