Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th August 2010, 10.00am – 5.30pm
Celebrate the Great British Tradition of Beer and Bangers!
Here’s what will be happening at the event:
- Sausage making demonstrations
- Live music from Daisy May plus lots more
- Kids’ entertainment – bouncy castle, face painting, merry go rounds, nature trail activities, birds of prey, pottery painting and so much more!
- Guess the weight of the pig and win a £50 Jimmy’s Farm Voucher!
- Spinny Rodeo Pig
- Sausage eating competition with cup prize
- Sausage judging panel to select best sausage producer with cup prize
- Beer judging panel to select best beer producer with cup prize
- Sausage and Beer producers from around the UK
- The event will start at 10am and run until 5.30pm each day. Tickets are £5.50, with under 2’s receiving free entry.
Tickets can be bought in advance from the Jimmy’s Farm online shop. Tickets will also be available on the day.
It’s promised to be a really fun summer bank holiday weekend, and a proper celebration of the great British Bangers and Beers!
On the day tickets:
Update 3rd August: Just heard Tony Hadley from Spandau Ballet is going to be a co-judge with me