Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st July 2011!!
This year we are organising our biggest Sausage and Beer Festival yet and it’s set to be a fantastic weekend!
We have a DAY EVENT and an SIZZLING EVENING EVENT!
DAY-TIME SAUSAGE AND BEER FESTIVAL
£6/Person, £5/in advance – click on our webshop to book your tickets now!
10.00am – 5.00pm, Sat + Sun
- Sausage making demonstrations
- Sausage eating competition with cup prize
- Live music
- Kids’ entertainment – bouncy castle, face painting, henna tattoos, nature trail activities, animal petting and much more!
- Spinny Rodeo Pig
- Sausage judging panel to select best sausage producer with cup prize
- Beer judging panel to select best beer producer with cup prize
- Sausage and Beer producers from around the UK
- Free Access to our Nature Trail
- Donkey Rides courtesey of Rainbow Donkeys!
Featuring yummy sausages produced by:
- The Great British Sausage Co
- Great Garnetts
- The Fruit Pig Company
- Kelly Bronze Turkey’s
And delicious local beers from:
- Brentwood Brewing Company
- Aspalls Cider
- St Peters
- Hellhound Brewery
- Foxdenton Estate
- Earl Soham Brewery
EVENING SAUSAGE AND BEER FESTIVAL
7.00pm – 11.00pm
£15/person – includes Sausage and Mash supper and live music entertainment!
Join Jimmy and his mates at our VIP tables which include waitress service!
VIP tables of ten available at £225
Over 18’s only.
Enjoy an evening with Jimmy and his mates! Remincent of an ‘OKTOBERFEST’ make sure you bring your lederhosen for this crazy knees up! Enjoy Jimmy’s Sausages and Mash and clink glasses to live music and general mayhem.
LIMITED TICKETS – BOOK NOW!
Join us in celebrating the Great British Tradition of Bangers and Beer throughout this exciting weekend.