Hosted by award-winning beer and food writer Melissa Cole, chefs from across the country will be descending on The Red Lion to create the ultimate sausage roll.
The judging panel will be Philip Howard [Elystan Street], Oliver Peyton OBE [Peyton and Byrne], Eric Lanlard [Master Patissier and owner of Cake Boy] and Kate Ovens [Presenter and man vs food challenges].
Last year’s competition was won by Charlie Hodson, Chef Director at Charlie’s Norfolk Food Heroes, with his sausage roll, called ‘From Norfolk with Love’, which celebrated the very best of Norfolk ingredients and paid homage to a British Classic.
This year’s line-up includes:
- Anton Manganaro – BAFTA, Piccadilly
- Ben Williams – The White Swan, EC4
- Brendan Fyldes – Green & Fortune
- Charlie Hodson with Jessica-Jane Applegate MBE & Archers Butchers
- Chris Brumby – MYPIE Truck
- Cornish Duck Truck with Adrian Oliver & Stephen Marsh
- James Strawbridge – Crantock Foods
- John Grabecki – BNY Mellon
- Leigh Evans – Methuen Arms, Corsham
- Mark Thornhill, Kings Head Hursley
- Matt Follas – Bramble Café
- Ollie Chadwick – The Market Café, Knutsford
- Phil Harrison – Bears Ice Cream
- Rob Allsworth – Broadstairs College
- Robert Taylor – The Compasses Inn ,Crundale
- Si Toft – The Dining room, Abersoch
- Martin Shires – White Horse, Richmond
To enter the competition, please complete the entry form: http://www.red-lion-barnes.co.uk/rolloff